Berry Global Packer/Inspector, Days in SPARKS, Nevada
At Berry, we are committed to our mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $13 billion in revenue, we are a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. We operate over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employ over 48,000 individuals.
Are you looking for an inclusive organization with a fast-paced environment? We work with many of the world’s leading brands to bring them value-added protection solutions. We foster an environment of team players who embrace our strong ties to the communities in which we work and serve. Become part of a place where your work is valued. Join our growing team today.
In a nutshell you will …
• Package bags/rolls into boxes, weigh boxes and keep accurate counts in our system.
• Perform quality control checks on product and ensure all are properly labeled before stacking finished product.
• Keep the work area clean and clutter free: pick up scrap material around the production lines and cut scrap off cores.
• Alerting Setup Technicians and Changeover Technicians using the light system to keep them informed of production status.
To be successful you must be able to …
• Measure small increments on a ruler.
• Read order specifications in English and use basic math skills.
• Regularly see, hear, stand and communicate.
• Occasionally required to stretch, bend, climb, or balance.
• Frequently required to lift and/or move 30 – 40 lbs., and up to 60 lbs.
• Must occasionally climb towers up to 35 ft high. Cannot be afraid of heights.
• Be punctual and arrive at the production line on time.
Education requirement: High School Diploma or equivalent
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job ID 2020-7885
Position Type Regular Full Time
- Berry Global Jobs