Kimley-Horn Mechanical Engineering Analyst in Reno, Nevada
We have an immediate need for an Experienced Mechanical Engineering Analyst with a minimum of 2 years drafting of mechanical systems. Candidate must have experience using AutoCAD / Revit, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, flexible and challenging environment. Candidate must be a team player, have a positive attitude and be willing to work hard.
MEP Analyst/Engineer Responsibilities:
• Mechanical and plumbing equipment design and piping lay-out
• Ductwork and pipe system sizing
• Load calculations and equipment selections
• Develop project drawings
• Review construction requests for information and clarifications
• Review construction submittals
• Quality Control with In-Field Inspections
MEP Analyst/Engineer Qualifications and Skills:
• Must have a Minimum of 2 years Mechanical, Plumbing design and coordination experience
• Must be accurate and accountable in completing assigned tasks
• Must be organized, and have the ability to multi-task
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work independently, as well as working with a team to maximize customer satisfaction
• Ability to prioritize, organize and execute multiple assignments
• Ability to provide superior attention to detail
• General construction knowledge
• Hands-on building and fabrication skills a benefit.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• EIT certification with the ability to obtain PE within 2 years
Industry leading 401K match
Medical and Dental and vision
Generous Bonuses based on individual impact and overall profitability
Paid Time Off
Training & Development Programs throughout your career
A company culture that provides an opportunity for you to flourish
We are a full-service consulting firm that provides a wide range of infrastructure and land development planning and engineering services to both public and private clients. Though we have more than 4,500 employees in over 90 offices, we pride ourselves on our small-company feel.
At Kimley-Horn, we do things differently. People—clients and employees—are at the forefront of our business. Clients know we are laser-focused on their success. Employees know our culture at https://www.kimley-horn.com/join-our-team/working-at-kimley-horn/ and approach to business at https://www.kimley-horn.com/about-us/client-service/ are built on a desire to see our staff flourish, one and all. Both groups know that with Kimley-Horn, they can expect more and experience better.
Our commitment to quality is only as good as the people behind it—that’s why we recruit passionate, hardworking, and proactive employees. By joining Kimley-Horn, you’ll be joining a firm whose core values and core purpose are more than just words on paper—they form the basis of a culture that has yielded success since 1967.
Kimley-Horn has been recognized 13 times as one of the "Top Companies to Work For".
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Kimley-Horn Jobs