Grand Sierra Resort and Casino Assistant Manager/Beverage in Reno, Nevada
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following.
- Direct and train all team members. Utilizing the Training Manual and Certified Trainers, Track and record as required.
- Manage daily quality of service, develop and implement specific Sequence of Service for all Bars and Service Floor location. Coach daily as required
- Implement new operational Revenue opportunities, Pop-Up Bars, New Concepts, Special Events, and Special Promotions.
- Manage Sanitation and Health Code requirements.
- Audit All Bars and Beverage storeroom items for quality and consistency, food cost and revenues.
- Follow up on All Audit Exceptions and maintain active records for progressive coaching actions as needed.
- Manage COGs and Labor to expected goals as determined by the Beverage Manager
- Assist with all Beverage Inventories, Cycle Counts and Spot Inspections
- Manage Labor to Forecast utilizing tools provided.
- Able to assist Bartenders in action on the Bars to make drinks as necessary
- Assist with Menu Drink Recipe development.
- Conduct Daily Pre-Shift Meeting and introduce all critical information.
- Communicate with all support departments to insure quality is maintained.
- Monitor staff performance, product quality and production flow. Foster improvements where needed.
- Direct staff in proper job functions and proper guest interaction.
- Interact with Guests, perform Star Standards inspections
- Coordinate Shift Manager Work Flow with Beverage Manager
- Leadership and daily management of the entire Beverage management team and hourly staff.
- Attend and participate in all scheduled meetings.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Three to Five years of progressive development in food service operations. One to Two years as manager of high volume Beverage Areas or Bars.
High School Diploma; or College Degree or 5 years of progressive experience in Food and Beverage including management.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to a smoke-filled environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Federal contractors are required to state in all solicitations or advertisements for employment that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Department: GSR - Beverage Administration
Company: Grand Sierra Resort and Casino
Age Requirement: Must be 21 years or Over
# of openings: 1