Wells Dairy Inc. Inventory System Analyst - Henderson, NV in Henderson, Nevada
This position is expected to manage all day-to-day reconciliation, inventory processes, and systems with suppliers and operations customers to promote sound general manufacturing system practices with a safety mindset. The candidate will oversee all inventory issues and resolve through RCA and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for the daily tracking of dairy, sweeteners, dry ingredients, eggs, etc. including good communication with Corporate Procurement and Processing supervision to adjust inventories as needed.
- Will assist in the coordination of the raw storage to ensure compliance with required regulatory requirements for CIP, etc.
- Coordinate and prioritize daily WMS/Oracle system and or applicable manufacturing system assignments by monitoring the receiving and storing of inventory, reconcile computer-based inventory system, and weekly /annual physical cycle counts.
- Coordinate return of dry ingredients to Outside Storage for items not needed.
- Run discrete inventory transactions in Oracle and investigate Oracle mix discrepancies with mixroom personnel to determine proper location and cause of mix shortages/overages.
- Perform data collection duties and charting as required by department and maintain the mix recovery/waste spreadsheet.
- Audit mix batch detail reports for accuracy and completeness. Create and maintain tracking system for mix batch detail.
- Manage reports and associated paperwork for retrieval purposes as needed for investigations and regulatory agencies.
- Maintain and lead the coordination of other files as required by the processing department.
- Coordinate needed job training requirements and documentation for the processing department. Maintain annual training log and coordinate the completion of training required by the appropriate personnel. Perform documentation of procedures as deemed necessary for processing purposes.
- Manage daily production of mix orders for the processing department as scheduled by processing supervision.
- Process daily production of raw material needs. Coordinate receipt of raw materials needed at HICP.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Prior Oracle Warehouse Management System experience required.
- Posses strong math & Microsoft office skills.
- Material handling & forklift experience preferred.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com.
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
Job: Quality Assurance & Food Safety
Primary Location: United States-Nevada-Henderson
Req ID: 2100000030